AutoBuild is a build automation tool written using PowerShell on PSake.
- Release binary
- Release source
- Version number updating
You can find the tool code, and a sample project in the download link below. The sample configuration file is pretty explicative, you will find instruction on how it works as self-contained comments.
- 220.127.116.11: fixed a problem with Windows 10 and robocopy parameter, added the .vs exclusion to src file release
- 18.104.22.168: fixed the AssemblyInfo.cs version update method
- 22.214.171.124: improved the release folder management, now release are organized in subfolder; added some usefull build scripts
- 126.96.36.199: add remove building folders (bin and obj); added the build debug and release facility; improved the version numbering update method
- 188.8.131.52: first release
AutoBuild_184.108.40.206.zip AutoBuild_220.127.116.11.zip AutoBuild_18.104.22.168.zip AutoBuild_22.214.171.124.zip AutoBuild_126.96.36.199.zip
- read risk disclaimer
- excuse my bad english